Monday, December 25, 2017

Day 1978: Blessings galore.






Maria : junkmail angel #8, collage




My plan is to do a daily junk mail angel until I don't.
So, a quick step by step of #8 ...





2
1
























4
3
























6
5


































Want music?

 




Click here for Yo Yo Ma, Ave Maria
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









Today I joined the family going to Eastside Church ...




seven of us off to a special Christmas Eve service.
We went early, as there would be a crowd & every seat filled.













A huge venue where their family of six come each Sunday. 





An amazing service of lights, music, compassion and message. 
 




Today was my first, but not my last visit.



GH#3, WW, GH#2, SM, GH#1






GH#2 & Grandcutie!


Wishing you the Merriest Christmas ...
and blessings galore.










A smile for Monday ...









No comments: