Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Day 1973: Angels are so necessary!






Melanie: junkmail angel #3, collage




a quick step by step ...



2
1
























4
3
























5
6
































Want music?

 




Click here for Michael Jackson, The way you make me feel.
Then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








Sales & classes done for the year, 
so now it's time to get down to Christmas!
I am left with a few days to corral my many desired tasks.
I could use a few more days, how about you?
I have bought several gifts ahead and put away,
now my mind is trying to remember what and where?
Do you do that? 



 
It doesn't help that WonderWoman is done! Done!
Decorations were done for Thanksgiving, 
presents are under the tree & yes, she is my daughter!
She credits seeing me wrapping gifts late on Christmas eve ...


 
and vowed to never procrastinate like her Mom. 
She tackles each task as it comes and gets it done then.
I admire the concept, and am trying to do better, but ...
you knew there was a "but" coming, right? 
I also admit to being easily distracted!




Even today when I have a hefty list, I found myself playing



 
with a Christmas card for a very special couple.
I did get two loads of laundry done, but
that's not helping with my Christmas projects.
Wish me luck?
 

Thanks so much for stopping by,
and I'd love to hear what you're up to where you are?
I am really interested, curious & nosy!
I do so appreciate your feedback when time allows.














A smile for Wednesday ...









No comments: