Monday, December 4, 2017

Day 1957: A gentle Sunday, sari ribbon and a Pacific Check.






tiny face, 1-1/8x1-1/2" ink & collage


mini-journal, 4x6" w/art, sari ribbon &110 pages.











Want music?

 




Click here for Niall Horan, Slow Hands
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?










I am determined to have a gentle Sunday!
Lots of little jobs that need to be done ... but no stress.









This is my sari ribbon, isn't it yummy?
I use it to bookmark the mini journals that I sell.





One of my jobs today.











And, a "Pacific Check" for Lynn in Colorado!
Lynn used to live here and misses the Pacific.



PCH, Huntington Beach, CA

Saturday I snapped a few photos for Lynn ...




so she knows it's still here for her.






Hoping you had a lovely Sunday, wherever you are.
And thanks so much for stopping by, I do appreciate you.
















A smile for Monday ...










No comments: