Sunday, December 3, 2017

Day 1956: HBAL and Jeri







"Shadows": collage & digital












Want music?

 





Click here for Robin Thicke, Get her back.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?







I do these silly postcards ... 
they usually start out as egg shaped bald people.



 


















I dab on a little orange-ish watercolor for skin tone.
and they start to come alive, a little at a time.
I have given up trying to make them do anything.
They don't co-operate in that context, so I just go with it. 


Next Wednesday I will to do a demo 
for the Huntington Beach Art League's holiday meeting.

HB Sr. Center, 18041 Goldenwest, Huntington Beach, CA 92648 • photo by Dan Kee
 
Everyone is in a great mood & they bring food to share.
My job will be to not mess that up.



I plan to draw 3 or so members, if they promise
not to be upset with my results. 
I am not a portraitist, caricaturist or water-colorist.
But the results are often amusing.











Do you know Jeri? If you don't, I am so sorry!
Jeri has more personality than anyone I have ever met.
I met her through her good friend Linda ...
and eagerly joined her huge fan club!


























I mention this because sometimes 
when I play with these little postcards ...





they morph into someone I recognize?


 

so this will be in the mail to the amazing Jeri!











A smile for Sunday ...








No comments: