Saturday, December 2, 2017

Day 1955: I didn't make my bed!







"Barracks": collages, old photo & digital











Want music?

 





Click here for Eric Clapton, Change the world.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









I didn't make my bed!
I usually do.
And when I do, I look just like this ...




Even though I live alone and nobody sees or cares.
I think of it as a commitment to the day ahead.
It doesn't always work out that way, but I try.
But after two high energy days, where I got a lot done
I decided that today, Friday, after I did my errands ...
• went to my scheduled Dr. appointment, 
• picked up my artwork
• picked up dry cleaning
• picked up a spam & egg sandwich  (not required but so good!)
I could go back to bed!







And I did.








Last Wednesday, also a high energy day (here) ...
I went with WW to Nordstrom Rack! 
(It's Nordstroms, but on sale.)
That blog already had TMI, so I saved this till now.





WonderWoman was after jeans, and I thought I'd just look?





I thought you'd like to know that glitter seems big for the holidays?




 And ruffles on everything, everything!

 
Add caption

Torn is in, but then you knew that, right?
The baggy one on the right came home with me.





Once ready to buy, it's off to express checkout ... 
those are my purchases & nobody is home, 



 
but I did check out ceiling. 




And I did enjoy this lady who posed patiently for me.





WonderWoman steered me to the line at the real check-out.
Did you ever notice how they place a lot of goodies 
for you to look at as you wait? 
I found that I needed some Burt's Bee's cuticle cream!



Who knew?


 




• what's on your calendar tonight?


                                    Saturday, December 2, 2017
                                                      6:30 Door Opens / 7:00 Music Starts


1961 Irvine Boulevard, Tustin, CA 92780

 
                                      Grigorian Gubenko Piano Duo  play

                                   Tchaikovsky Nutcracker Suite

                                

PROGRAM
J.S. Bach: Jesy, Joy of Man’s Desiring
J.S. Bach: Sheep May Safely Graze
Tchaikovsky:  The Nutcracker Suite
Debussy: Petite Suite
Ravel: Rhapsody Espagnole

Anna Grigorian and Natasha Gubenko met in 2016. They shared very similar career paths, 
both being experienced piano teachers and collaborative artists. 
Their newly established Grigorian Gubenko Piano Duo had immediately gained recognition as a 
2017 Grand Prize winner of the Cal State Fullerton Piano Ensemble Competition. 
Since then they have performed in numerous concerts, master classes
 ( including with Anderson Roe Piano Duo) and given solo recitals.


For reservations email <chizuko.asada@csulb.edu> if you haven't not made reservation yet.
Suggested donations are $20 for a black seat and $30+ for a red luxury rocker.
Remember your donation is tax deductible












A smile for Saturday ...








No comments: