Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Day 1951: three hours to have fun ..






Uncle Owen, Aunt Pauline, Aunt Martha & Uncle Jerry: old photo, collage & digital












Want music?

 





Click here for Al Green, I want to hold you.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








I am getting ready for this Thursday ...





Cards, Tags, and Postcards
 
Thursday, November 30, 2017 -- 10:00AM to 1:00PM
During this fun class make cards, tags, postcards and envelopes to give out to friends an loved ones. You can collage, paint, draw, and more, with all supplies included.
REGISTRATION: $45. Skill Level: All. *sign up today!
 
6672 Westminster Blvd, Westminster, CA 92683 • (714) 891-3626   http://www.artsupplywarehouse.com/

















It's true we will be working on cards ...




possibly designing envelopes & cards.

 8 cards & envelopes with collage
 

tags & postcards too, but also maybe Stamp People?
However people want to use their three hours to have fun.




And, I thought I'd share another possibilities with you?




Do you get unsolicited cards in the mail, from 
well intentioned groups raising money? I can't throw
them out, but I can make them mine & collage over.
I found photo of cards made in 2014! Mentioned here.

 
cards & tags recycled with collage, 2014

Recycled holiday cards? 
 



How about that? 
 
 
 
 
I created a tag for the back of the original card.
 





So if you check this blog even once in a while,
you know I like to recycle junk mail into my artwork.
 I came across another way to recycle.
Not really for everyone I guess, not slick like store bought
... but fun & it makes me smile.
What do you think?





Hoping to see you if your near & free?
 







72 degrees, Sunny, Santa Ana, CA














A smile for Tuesday ...









No comments: