Sunday, November 26, 2017

Day 1949: A whole day of nothing planned!






"editorial poppies": photo, collage & digital










Want music?

 





Click here for 4 year old Claire Ryann Crosby & her Dad, "you've got a friend"
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









Today was a free, open Saturday ...






Nothing scheduled on the old fashioned desk calendar ... 
where most days look like this ...




So, my day consisted of ...
•  Plenty of left overs whenever hungry. I love leftovers!
•  Delinquent yard work & watering before my shower.
•  Reading my book suggested by great friend Denise ...




I had started it, but now could read all day if I wanted.
• And I did, off and on all day. Done. Recommended.
• Watched the 2017 National Dog Show on NBC.
• A very nice day, now the blog?









* this Thursday ...  please join us if you can?







Cards, Tags, and Postcards
Thursday, November 30, 2017 -- 10:00AM to 1:00PM
During this fun class make cards, tags, postcards and envelopes to give out to friends an loved ones. You can collage, paint, draw, and more, with all supplies included.
REGISTRATION: $45. Skill Level: All. *sign up today!


6672 Westminster Blvd, Westminster, CA 92683 • (714) 891-3626   http://www.artsupplywarehouse.com/
















A smile for Sunday ...






No comments: