Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Day 1945: Whether they want it or not!







The Longnecker Sisters: acrylic, collage & digital












Want music?

 





Click here for Lisa Ono, My cherie amor.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









 I, like 50,000 others, subscribe & get a newsletter Friday from




usually 10 things he wants to share & I so look forward to it.

Austin Kleon

Austin Kleon (@austinkleon) writer/artist living in Austin, Texas


Today artist/friend Bea e-mailed me mentioning
his blog and an article Austin wrote about blogging.
She thought I might like it. And I did. 
And, when re-visiting his blog, I also saw this article,  
A short 3 paragraphs that sum up my belief ...
When we take time to make anything for someone else,
it gets us outside ourselves.
And that, I think is a very good thing. 


me
 

* Being an only child, I was/am self- centered by default.
A trait I don't admire in me or anyone, but wear around my neck.
It may not show, but I am really trying to reach outside of me.
So, one of the ways you might observe ...
me "making stuff for someone" ...
whether they want it or not! ;o)











next Thursday ...





Cards, Tags, and Postcards
Thursday, November 30, 2017 -- 10:00AM to 1:00PM
During this fun class make cards, tags, postcards and envelopes to give out to friends an loved ones. You can collage, paint, draw, and more, with all supplies included.
REGISTRATION: $45. Skill Level: All. *sign up today!


6672 Westminster Blvd, Westminster, CA 92683 • (714) 891-3626   http://www.artsupplywarehouse.com/

















A smile for Wednesday ...





No comments: