Sunday, November 19, 2017

Day 1942: A holiday bazaar ...






"Herstory": drawing, collage & digital















Want music?

 




Click here for Angela Bofill,  I Try
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?










A save the date?




My boss at CATALYST, Rebecca ...



 























asked me for photos of what I would be selling at this sale.

I will be trying to bring art in all price ranges.


So ...  Print cards ...

 



Hand collaged flip-books ...
 




Mini- journals ...








Handmade collage cards ...
  
 
* framable handmade collages on Fabriano cards & envelopes

Handmade postcards ...





Canvases ...





And a few sketches & other things that aren't nailed down! 

 





Should be a fun four hours?
Come visit if you're near and free?
And, thanks for visiting this little daily blog,
I love reading your comments when you have time.










A smile for Sunday ...








No comments: