Sunday, November 12, 2017

Day 1935: Vintage & partially paid for!






"4 Irene", ink, watercolor & junk mail collage postcard












Want music?

 




Click here for Al Green, Still in love with you.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








Recently, friend/Artist Irene Rafael gave me 26c postcards! 



She knows I love to make postcards, and ...
these are vintage & partially paid for! Cool!




I forgot to take a photo at the start, 
but did catch this one just before her hair was done.




So all I need to do is add 8c in stamps ...
and a thank you will be on it's way.









When someone take one of my classes, 
and trusts me with their address ...
I send them a postcard. 
My way of saying thanks.

I am working on catching up on mailing out 22.



every face is a surprise!



I do a lot of faces as they always seem to surprise me.



sometimes they interact?


I usually start with an ink brush drawing ... 


looks like a police line up?



then add watercolor for skin tone & backgrounds. 
I am not a water-colorist, so my techniques are rough.



ready for hair!


Then it is ready for junk mail & collage.
The reward and fun part.
I hope maybe you'll visit again?
I will have some finished cards soon.










A smile for Sunday ...








No comments: