Saturday, November 4, 2017

Day 1927: All before 9AM!






"7 sheep", collage, photo & digital











Want music?

 




Click here for Dr. Saxlove, Morning Jazz
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









Some days amaze me. Look at that sky!
 I was up Friday at 6:30 AM & off to Kaiser Sand Canyon.




Done with a 8AM CT brain scan by 8:20 AM.
(I think they were checking to see if there was anything there?)










Drove to Santa Ana & had my Honda hybrid tires checked ...

 
I waited here



  

all before 9AM!




Not my normal mode of operation, but cool, right?


9:05 AM


Looks to be a great day!








I had 2 small packages to mail today.
 I like to surprise Diana at the P.O.  And, I usually do.




So this tiny Japanese cookie box worked well for Marilyn ...




 
A collage envelope held goodies for Heidi in Austria ...




Did you know you can mail just about anything?
I was once behind someone in line, mailing a big rock!
A volleyball sized rock to New Mexico.
Honest!
So mine are tame, right?











A smile for Saturday ...






No comments: