Thursday, October 26, 2017

Day 1918: I'm working on it!






Maggie, collage & digital














Want music?

 




Click here for Aretha Franklin, Until you come back to me.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?










Watching the World Series again tonight ...



I once more thought of my invention. 
It's not perfected yet ...
still some bugs to work out.
You see I love to watch sports, all of them!


Okay, maybe not golf, but gymnastics, basketball,
tennis, horse racing, rugby, ice skating, all of it.





I am working on a way to burn the calories
of the activity being watched.
Seems only fair for dedicated watchers, right?











For FB Throwback Thursday:






Edwards Scissorhands
Halloween 1996, Costa Mesa Dojo










A smile for Thursday ...









No comments: