Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Day 1917: Highlighting the special parts ...






faux madonna, drawing, collage & digital













Want music?

 






Click here for Lisa Ono, A Train

then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?











In last Sunday's Mixed Media Play class, here,
I did some quick demo sketches on large paper  ...





this one started out as abstract shapes until I saw a face.
I liked the above sketch as is, so
I brought it home and worked digitally.




Today, I took another demo sketch 
 this one with white acrylic on yellow paper ...





and again, played with it digitally.







I think it might be an acquired taste?
I'd love to know what you think?









I am half way through my new book from Denise,
Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet, by Jamie Ford
and am loving it. 




I have a habit of highlighting the special parts, 
do you do that?












A smile for Wednesday ...








No comments: