Monday, October 16, 2017

Day 1908: 2 PSA's and a test.






sisters, collage & digital














Want music?

 




Click here for Rose Royce, Love don't live here anymore.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








* PSA: I only post events I have enjoyed or plan to.
Public Service Announcement #1

Last year I went to Patrick Crabb's Fall Studio Sale.




I had read a blurb in the OC Register and went. What a treat!
Set in a cul-de-sac of nice houses, you enter a backyard and
WOW! Ceramics, Glass, Jewelry and Wood. 7 guest artists.
I blogged about it last year here, and had many comments 
saying they wish they had known ahead of time.
Thus this PSA, it's coming up this weekend ...
both Saturday & Sunday, October 21 & 22, 9 - 4PM.
I'll be there Saturday morning, so maybe I'll see you?





If you miss it, you'll have to wait a whole year.







PSA: Public Service Announcement #2

It's time for ARTOBERFEST!

OCTOBER 20 • 21 • 22, 2017   10 - 4PM
FRIDAY, SATURDAY & SUNDAY




FREE Demos and Make & Take Sessions on Saturday & Sunday!
I will be demonstrating Saturday, 10/21 from 1:30 - 4PM,
for ASW & Strathmore. A free, make it &take it fun.
You can make prints & mixed media art 
with gelli plates on beautiful Strathmore papers.
Come play with us?








                              96 degrees, Sunny, Santa Ana, CA
                 Dan test at the Hombu dojo with Demura sensei.





8/17 joined Demura sensei for Pho after the dan test.


Demura sensei, Roy , Juan , Daroush, Jesse, Leo, Susan & me.






Thank you Senpai Roy for treating us.










A smile for Monday ...



96 degrees. October 25, 2017




No comments: