Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Day 1903: A vagabond adventure.






Pine, i phone photography












Want music?

 




Click here for Michael Jackson, Let me show you the way to go.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








In case you are following my current drama, here





Evacuated, I spent Monday night at GH#1 & GH#2's apartment.
And when I looked outside this morning ...


Tustin 8AM
 
Tustin 8AM

At 10 AM it cleared to this ...


Tustin 10AM



11AM news said 7,500 acres burned, 25% contained,
14 structures burned, no lives lot.
God bless the firefighters, and police ...


Vicky Walker hugs OCFA firefighter Jose Garcia as she thanks him for helping to save her home
photo by Jeff Gritchen, O.C. Register

in California they get a lot of practice. 
I thought I might be able to go home?



North Tustin, 1 PM



I joined a parade of cars, people with similar thinking ...
in a 25 minute 1-1/2 mile drive.
Once up to corner, after showing my drivers license address
I was told I could go, but just to get necessities & leave.
I was home for 20 minutes & started coughing.
So much smoke in the air, still.
I am now at Superman & WonderWoman's home
in Anaheim Hills, with GH#3 & Laker for the night.
They have clear air.

 
Anaheim Hills, 6:30 PM


God is good.








Three great shots from yesterday ...


by Tambra Holt
 
Walnut Creek Reservoir, Anaheim Hills, 
Monday, October 9, 2017
Superman & WonderWoman live just steps away.


by Jeff Allen

and today the same view ...






A vagabond adventure.

 












A smile for Wednesday ...










No comments: