Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Day 1895: A heavy day.






city, collage & digital












Want music?

 




Click here for Yo Yo Ma, Bach Cello Suite No. 3 in C Major
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









What do you do when you feel heavy, loaded down?
So many disasters & tragedies going on, 
hard not to feel down, or numbed.

I really needed to go to class today, but am still grounded.
I need to work out, and lots of kata work. big time.

My last food was yesterday, only clear liquids today.
I had to turn off the television ...
 the food ads were killing me. I am so hungry!
A minor inconvenience all in all, but so grumpy.
I am trying to turn it around Yo Yo Ma is helping.
So I vented, writing pages & pages in a special journal ...




   given to me by artist/friend Leslie Bradley, a blessing indeed.
A really special handmade treasure, saved, but now in use.

















I remembered to add Terry's new October artwork 
to the calendar given to me by Minnesota artist/friend
Terry Garrett. Another blessing in my life.





Then I received a kind e-mail from artist/friend Marie ...





Who sent me her photo, how cute is she? 
Another blessing.



Then I got a text this afternoon from WonderWoman ...
always a blessing.
She wanted to share her conversation 
with almost 17 year old Grandhunk #3, Zack.

So Today I was talking with Z 
about Uncle Elias passing away and 
I was talking with Zack about the service. 
He asked if he was cremated or buried. 
I said cremated. He asked what I wanted.
I said didn’t matter cuz I’m gone but 
cremated was cheaper and easier.
He says “where do you want your ashes? 
In the Hamptons with Jen?”
I said “no, that’s too far.
Don't you want me?”
He said “Naw that’s creepy. 
How about Palm Desert? You love it there. 
That’s your happy place. “
I said ok, cool. Good idea.
He says “ok....so we just dump you 
in Kevin and Alicia’s Pool......”


Maybe all we can do is appreciate our blessings and 
pray for and help all who are hurting and broken.
















A smile for Tuesday ...














No comments: