Sunday, October 1, 2017

Day 1893: A Siri selfie?





Maybe Siri, ink, watercolor & collage postcard












Want music?

 




Click here for Maroon 5, Don't Wanna Know
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








It all started when I needed to do two postcards for  
Art Supply Warehouse's new event ...






Art Supply Warehouse furnishes (free) beautiful, 
heavy weight Strathmore postcards for you to design.





An opening reception Saturday October 14, 2017
On display October 15 till November 12, 2017



 

So, while on restriction, I thought I'd do mine.
Hey, do you know Siri? 
If so, have you noticed that her voice has changed?
I thought it was just me, but I looked it up & I was right! 


"Apple’s ubiquitous virtual assistant has had a little virtual work done on her virtual vocal cords, as part of iOS 11."
If you're a little on the crazy side too,
you can read about it here
Then I wondered what does she look like?
Apple say this ...




Really? So I was off to create a Siri selfie!
I know she has a sense of humor because 
when I told her to turn off my alarm, she said, 
"Okay, but don't go back to sleep!"





I had auditions, only 10 showed up. Is there a Siri?
I am feeling doubtful, but we producers have to make it happen.




They went for make up. Is there a Siri yet?






Hair & make-up. Is there a Siri yet?







Auditioned with a background, then on
 to special effects (collage) for finishing.


1

First one out of special effects ... but is she Siri?


2

Second out  ... and she thinks she is Siri?


3

4

5

6

7

8



Down to 8 candidates, what do you think?
I would love to hear your opinion.













A smile for Sunday ...






No comments: