Sunday, September 17, 2017

Day 1879: A tiny addiction!






Aiko, acrylic, ink & collage












Want music?

 




Click here for Lionel Richie, Love will find a way.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









I have this tiny addiction ...





A tiny 2 x 3-1/2" grid-lined, 80 page flip book.






I clean my brush, or add a paper scraps to work with later.






Sometimes it just happens easily.



 
Some I start with scribbling with a ballpoint or fine tip.
Fun to do when you have tv or faces to try to copy.
Working on expressions & exaggeration.





Some I go back & try to save with watercolor or marker.




 
Some start with collage scraps, some with paint.
 
 
 
 
 No rules, just play & experiment.





Any combination of collage scraps, watercolor on faces,




Sometime I add collage after.  Sometimes it works 
but not always, but then I have a cure ...




When I have a particularly heinous face attempt ...
 I collage over!
Mind you, I don't mind ugly, out of proportion etc.




Sometimes I take a break & do abstracts.







But mostly I like the simpler ones, where I stop in time.
So, all in all, it's a pretty fun addiction.
No calories or hangovers.
And, easy to carry!










In two weeks I will be doing an all day demo at ...




More info here



I will be doing a large canvas ... all day! 









A smile for Sunday ...








No comments: