Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Day 1868: When you get lucky, but claim it.





Ran, ink, collage














Want music?

 




Click here for Luther VanDross, A house is not a home.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?










Today I'm thinking about serendipity:
the faculty or phenomenon of finding valuable or agreeable things not sought for.
I belatedly learned the word when I was in a college.
As an art major, it came up. Over and over.
I would call it an accident that works out.



paper scraps on the work space



Sometimes when you play, you get lucky.
Using these papers, the black looked like a hair possibility?
I tore four tiny black pieces and placed as hair,
 three pieces from the red pattern for clothing & a mouth, 
and adding the blue scrap just because . . .
then just a few scribbles with a ballpoint pen.
Tempted to add more, but I stopped.








Minimal. Lucky, Serendipity.
How about you?
Don't you see serendipity in your life?
Do tell, I'd love to hear.










TMI update: all striking tv's now working! ;o)








91 degrees, Sunny, Santa Ana, Ca 











A smile for Wednesday ...











No comments: