Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Day 1860: Will power of a gnat!






heatwave selfie:  collage, photo & digital













Want music?

 




Click here for Stevie Wonder, Isn't she lovely.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?










You know a gnat, right? Tiny, right?
 




Imagine the size of their will power?
That's me, with the will power of a gnat!
Not all the time, but ...
when Grandhunk #1 calls & says ...





"Mom (WW) & I want you to join us for lunch @ 11:45?"


For anyone else asking it would be an easy "sorry",
as I have used this reply for 46 years ...





but, in a nano-second I said "Yes Please!"
And thus gnat will power sends the excuse out the window!







I have my priorities in order, most of the time.
And, lunch was delicious!











A smile for Tuesday ...













No comments: