Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Day 1853: INAM!






Edith, ink drawing, acrylic, collage & digital.














Want music?

 





Click here for  Chris Botti & YoYo Ma, Cinema Paradiso
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?











GH#1 starts sophomore year at Vanguard University.
GH#2 starts freshman year at Concordia University.
Grandhunk #3 started his junior year today at ...



Definitely biased, I think all three GH's are terrific.
But what I wanted to mention was  ... INAM!




Zack has 5 of these t-shirts. He wears them often.
I asked him what INAM meant?
He explained: "it's not about me." What?
I was caught off guard, from a teenager? Nowadays?
Started by the 2013 OLU Lancer Football team  
INAM was adopted as their slogan for the year, 
and is still going strong.
There's a 3 minute video about the program here.

What a concept ...
INAM











82 degrees, Sunny, Santa Ana, CA.



















A smile for Tuesday ...




We live in a world in which we need to share responsibility. It's easy to say it's not my child, not my community, not my world, not my problem. Then there are those who see the need and respond. I consider those people my heroes.

Mr. Fred Rogers












No comments: