Saturday, August 19, 2017

Day 1850: A Maserati before breakfast?






Calia, collage, old photo & digital












Want music?

 




Click here for Childish Gambino, Sober
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?












Friday is trash day! 
A mundane, necessary chore but not exciting, right?
Wrong!
I trudged out with my bags & my eyes opened wide.
A piece of Italian sculpture!





 This is what I saw! 
A 2017 Masserati Ghilbi ...
"Luxury vehicle
MSRP: From $79,700
Horsepower: 345 to 404 hp
MPG: Up to 17 city / 24 highway
Dimensions: 196″ L x 77″ W x 58″ H
Curb weight: 3,990 to 4,123 lbs"
 





"Sporty, sophisticated and dynamic.
A masterful combination of style, power, 
sporty handling and comfort.
The new Ghibli encapsulates the very soul of Maserati."
 



 
Special rims ( a SM, son-in-law term) 




Early Christmas?
Of course it's not for me, but parked so near.
I went in and got my phone ...




 and like a tourist, took shots from every angle.















So I could share my Friday morning surprise with you!









Happy Saturday, I thank you 
for stopping by this silly daily blog ...
and wish you a wonderful weekend with 
whoever is special in your life, wherever you are. ♥











A joke for Saturday ...




A hooded robber burst into a Texas bank 
and forced the tellers to load a sackful of cash.

 
On his way out , a brave Texas customer grabbed the hood  ...
and pulled it off, revealing the robber's face. 
The robber shot the customer without a moment's hesitation. 
He then looked around the bank and noticed 
one of the tellers looking straight at him. 
The robber instantly shot her, also. 
Everyone else, by now very scared, 
looked intently down at the floor in silence. 
The robber yelled, "Did anyone else see my face?" 
There are a few moments of utter silence ...
in which everyone was plainly afraid to speak. 
Then one old woman tentatively raised her hand and replied, 
"My husband got a pretty good look at you...." 



Thanks Art!





No comments: