Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Day 1846: Beau saved my life ...






collage-scape, collage & digital














Want music?

 




Click here for Timbaland, The way I are
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









Artist Beau Gostomsky saved my (blog) life today ...
another one of those days when I wondered
what might drop from the sky & be a blog?






I opened my mailbox, and saw a
a bright yellow envelope from New York.
Inside was this gorgeous postcard from Beau!
Beau is one of the great Muse Mail artists.
Heavy cardboard with layers & layers of ...
collage, stamps, distress, inks & magic!
This image does not come close to doing it justice.
I wish you could hold it & study it, yummy! 
Thank you Beau for such a treasure, and ...
for saving my life! 


 


I got a reply from Beau,  he has a great 3 minute video 
of the process that went to making this stunning postcard, 
the necklace. I think you'll enjoy it. Click here.


He has more, I loved them all & subscribed.










82 degrees, Sunny, Santa Ana, CA















A smile for Tuesday ...










No comments: