Saturday, August 5, 2017

Day 1836: Clear the deck ...







Drew, postage stamp, ink drawing, watercolor & digital













Want music?

 





Click here for Chaka Khan & Rufus, Tell me something ...
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









Work time.
Clear the deck ...


a well-used sheet of heavy waxed paper to cover my desk calendar

get out the fancy equipment ...


a $3.99 Prang kids watercolor set

and tools ... 1 brush, ink brushes & pens.




I worked on 4x6" heavy watercolor postcards,
 




working quickly on a bunch, with the Japanese ink brush.




Watercolor in mainly orange for skin tone.
 





Adding hair color, knowing that it may change adding collage.




More watercolor for backgrounds.


Drew

Still a work in progress.
Later I will add junk mail before completion.
But, for today's lead art (at top), 
I combined the image with ... 




this postage stamp, digitally.
This is a new approach for me, 
the first being yesterday's blog, here.
What do you think?

.  .  .
 
Thanks for stopping by, here's wishing you 
a lovely weekend, wherever you are.









A smile for Saturday ...














No comments: