Friday, July 7, 2017

Day 1807: My new cool gadget!





Maybeline, ink brush, watercolor & junk mail collage postcard














Want music?

 






Click here for Adam Levine, The way you look tonight
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









I am working on postcards, I need 15 to send 
to artists who took the Mixed Media series, mentioned here.
That's the deal. They take a class, trust me with their address 
& I send them a handmade postcard.


 








 
Luckily, I love to make postcards. 


The current process is drawing with a brush pen, 
adding watercolor & trying to salvage it with junkmail collage.


 


And, I work in a cave! 
A small room stacked, crowded & very poor lighting.
So, I have a new cool gadget!





Do you see it? Back center?
It's an UltraBrite LED desk lamp with a bladeless fan!


 














5 levels of brightness + a dimmer ...
Bladeless fan with 3 speeds ...
2 USB Charging ports & touch control ...

I plan to buy another, as I have been taking this room to room.
Costco, $29.99  and I am a fan!




a
b

























Just one piece of junk mail (l) started to save the balding guy.
I thought he looked okay balding, but he kept wanting hair.







I aim to please.










91 degrees & sunny in Santa Ana, CA


















A smile for Friday ...














No comments: