Thursday, July 6, 2017

Day 1806: I tend to roll with whatever calls me the loudest.






the couple, drawing, collage & digital














Want music?

 




Click here for Al Green, I get joy.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








"I tend to roll with whatever calls me the loudest."
As soon as I typed this, responding to Betty's comment, 
I knew it was my next blog title.
Today I had planned to go to day class. I needed it.
Operative word ... planned.
I tried. I got as far as gi pants & a top & then a phone call.
Some of you know, I don't call anyone, ever.
I e-mail so I don't interrupt into their life.
However, when I am called, I can talk your leg off. Go figure!
The call went on & it was too late to make it to class.
All weekend I had thought I might go to a show ...
so today I did and am so glad I did.  I saw ...






Rated 5 stars, the Big Sick is a 2017 American romantic comedy film 
directed by Michael Showalter, screenplay by Kumail Nanjiani & Emily V. Gordon. 
It stars Nanjiani, Zoe Kazan, Holly Hunter, Ray Romano, Adeel Akhtar and Anupam Kher. 
The film premiered at Sundance Film Festival, January 20, 2017, released on June 23, 2017.


I laughed out loud, I shed tears from laughing, 
I cried from touching moments, best movie in a long time.


Tomorrow I plan to go to day class!








For FB Throwback Thursday ...




Apeman & Sir James












A smile for Thursday ...













No comments: