Thursday, June 22, 2017

Day 1792: 55 years ago today, Dad gave me away ...



4 kids, collage, old photo & digital











Want music?

 




Click here for Stevie Wonder, My cherie amour.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









Been a single lady for 22 years, was married for 33,
was young for 20 before that, that's the math of my life.
All in all, it has worked out well.
My Aunt Fern once told me ...
God doesn't give us more than we can carry.
I didn't say anything, but I remember thinking, 
maybe, but I think he thinks I am stronger than I am?
Then Demura sensei explained that life is a series ...
of ups and downs, he gestured a big wavy line.
I didn't say anything, but I remember thinking 
there are surely deep tunnels under those low waves!
I have saved all these quotes, advice & memories  ...
they are in the attic of my brain.
I make & sell my art on cards.
One of my best sellers is ...















For FB Throwback Thursday ...



Dad giving me away, June 22, 1962, Kokomo, IN, 55 years ago











A smile for Thursday ...







not really, he's okay, but it is funny, right?





No comments: