Thursday, June 8, 2017

Day 1778: Bait and switch!






gh3, acrylic, photo & digital











Want music?

 




Click here for Minnie Riperton, Memory Lane
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









Just one of my annoying habits, that bugs me,
but evidently not enough to change ...
bait & switch.
You know, a sales tactic where a customer is attracted 
by the advertisement of a low-priced item but 
is then encouraged to buy a higher-priced one.
Okay, not that, but ...
I'm talking about when I have something I should be doing
& I switch to something irrelevant but more appealing.
My version of
bait & switch. Do you do that?

I have signed up for a great online class with Lynn Whipple ... 


it started in May & her students are doing fabulous work
& they posting on their Making Faces FB page. 
I love their work & I am five lessons behind.
Did I mention I am a master procrastinator?




So when I should be preparing for the class I teach tomorrow
I am playing catch up for Lynn's class ...




Still way behind! Do you do that?







For FB Throwback Thursday ...



3 month old Shogun, 4 year old future WonderWoman











A smile for Thursday ...







No comments: