Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Day 1742: Nag, nag, nag.





Julie (step 3) ink, watercolor & collage



Julie (step 2) ink, watercolor & collage
Julie (step 1) ink & watercolor
































Want music?

 




Click here for Kris Fuchigami, Europa
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?










WonderWoman has been urging (nagging) me to walk daily.





I know she's right, but I have become quite lazy. So it's a battle!
She gave me a pass yesterday because I trained in day class.
Today, anticipating the feud, I drove to Irvine Park.



Just 4 miles from my home,
 

& free parking for Tuesday's Farmer Market!




  It is such a gorgeous park ... 475 acres.


I parked & started walking. 


So huge you can feel like you're alone.


 Almost.


Everywhere I looked, a picture.



































and some close ups ...

































Finished up at the Farmer's Market with ...




 a carrot, apple ginger energy drink!
And I want extra credit for bypassing the tamales & breads!





Sidenote: this park is so loved & used on the weekends
that they actually have to close it to traffic.
People walk huge distances carrying heavy stuff!
I'll stick to Tuesdays when it's all mine. (Sorta)


gotta do something about that shape!









82 degrees, Sunny, Santa Ana, CA















A smile for Wednesday ...







No comments: