Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Day 1734: Where Women Create?






Monday Evening, Tustin, photo









Want music?

 




Click here for Kaoru Kukita, Dolce de Musica, Studio Ghibli
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








Today was another one of those days.
I said to WW, I don't have an idea for the blog?
So I took a nap. 
More & more, my solution to the world's problems.
When I woke, a new problem, groggy & tired.
I sat here at my desk waiting for divine help.

I looked over at ... Where Women Create
It's a magazine.





It was gifted to me by Long Beach artist/ friend Amelia Davies.
She took the time to package & leave it for me at ASW.
She knew I would like it & I did. I do.
A beautifully photographed assemblage of 
perfect spaces, neat studios & wonderful art.
Even the artists have glamour shots.
 You'd like it too. I do.  
 





So today, I sat in my swivel chair & took 360' photos 
of my messy un-staged work-space, warts & all!




This is the small room that WW says makes her itch!




To me it's mostly comfortable ...

 

a space too small with too much stuff? Agreed.




Attempted organization ...

 




an ancient tv,  the thickness of a refrigerator.
 



Stacks, baskets, supplies & papers galore.

 


All necessary, eventually.
 









And so, my version of that cool magazine ...


 


Amelia enclosed a sweet note, 
asking me to enjoy & pass on the magazine.
So I will, in this Thursday's last journal series class.
Passing it forward. Thanks Amelia!











A smile for Tuesday ...







No comments: