Thursday, April 13, 2017

Day 1722: Still playing with old photos.




1890, collage, old photo & digital












Want music?

 




Click here for Michael Jackson, "Can't help it."
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








Another Photoshop cooking step-by-step,
still playing with old photos, I started with . . .



1890 



and an earlier junk mail collage ...





and layered & plated with opacities ...

 


but I need to add a color to the background ...





experimenting & playing ...




desaturating ...



and more play.
 





I'd love your feedback. What do you like? Any?












Throwback Thursday:





Demura Sensei's Costa Mesa Dojo after Orange County Fairgrounds Youth Fair Demo April 1, 2001











A smile for Thursday ...










& for an extra smile: 
see me on my time-out here ( 15 second video) ... 








No comments: