Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Day 1707: One's that aren't.





4 guys, acrylic, old photo & digital













Want music?
 




Click here for Patti LaBelle
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?











I was thinking  ...  I do that off & on.
And, I started thinking about things that aren't here anymore.
I mentioned it to Brandon last night and he thought of more. 




Some of mine, he didn't remember.
A few of his, I'd forgotten.




Some of these are just on the edge of my memory!




So my challenge to you is ...
what did I miss & how many do you remember?





And for extra credit, does anyone remember JM ...
Joseph Magnin?





Everything, inside & out, signage & ads ... so great!





I miss this store still, & it's been gone along time.
Just looked it up, closed in 1984. Silly people. 
Okay, your turn, I'll be waiting! 












A smile for Wednesday ...





No comments: