Sunday, March 26, 2017

Day 1704: 3 crackers and Fixer-Upper






dottie, ink, watercolor & collage postcard












Want music?
 



Click here  for Tom Browne
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?










A (TMI?) update:


This flu bug surely dampened my plans.
I missed the first day of a very expensive, pre-paid
non-refundable art workshop with 2 famous instructors. 
Instead, the highlight of my day was ...
3 crackers and watching Fixer Upper!
After 10 hours of no food, crackers were manna from heaven.
To be honest I was even immune to the myriad of 
non-stop food commercials, I wish I'd counted them?

And so,  I am here to offer a practical flu remedy.


 
 
Crackers, 3 for me, seemed the magic number &
 




watching the HGTV show, "Fixer Upper".
I never tire of these two and their creativity, family &





humor, above all, humor!
And, a good thing too since I watched so many, in between naps.
Funny to watch one house and wake up with another?
I am planning on attending my 2nd day of the workshop Sunday.
What's going on with you?
I really want to know, whatcha' doin out there?










A smile for Sunday ...



No comments: