Monday, March 20, 2017

Day 1698: Odd shots and other things to ponder ...






Therese, collage, old photo & digital








Want music?
 



Click here for Michael Jackson, Buterflies
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?











In yesterday's blog, here, you saw the Santa Monica Artwalk.
Tday's post will show some extra shots that caught my eye. 
Valerie will tell you, I am  ...





and am suddenly off to take a picture, in every direction.




Above the galleries are the exposed original hangar ceilings!
 


Which I thought were compelling, so here's some 
of my distractions for you to ponder, or not?









 
wall



doorjam




 This table had an unusual setting?

Russell Foltz-Smith's studio





I'd love to know if any appeal to you?


hangar floor

Or am I the only one?










A smile for Monday ...


No comments: