Thursday, March 16, 2017

Day 1694: Wishing a super birthday to WonderWoman!





girlfriends, photo,collage & digital










Want music?
 



Click here for Temptations, My Girl
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 












Happy Birthday WonderWoman!




Another year to celebrate. 
A family dinner Sunday. 
WW & I will have lunch next week.





WW & Daughter2, best friends since age 5 & 6
 plan to hike up to the ...




 
Hollywood sign today, on her birthday.





She & Superman spent a few pre-birthday days in PS.





So, just a token memory of this little WW  ...
as the time goes by so quickly.


3 year old WonderWoman with Mrs. Beasley


I read somewhere that "happiness is 
when your kids turn out to be good people".
I agree with that & that brings additional bonuses.




WonderWoman and Superman are so in love,





 I couldn't have asked for a better husband for my daughter.
And because of their deep love & dedication to family ...
three great sons, my "Grandhunks".





Life is very good.
 


I love you WonderWoman!









I was recently asked why the nickname WonderWoman?
I think it's her "Daughter, Wife, Mom, Friend" qualities & ...


 

 


















 

90 degrees Santa Ana, CA












Throwback Thursday



1982 National Champion, Chicago, IL, age 9







A smile for Thursday ...










Post a Comment