Monday, March 13, 2017

Day 1691: Junk mail, watercolors & cake, oh my!





Nellie, watercolor & junk mail collage













Want music?




Click here for E, W& F ...
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?











Had a job today at ...


 
For their 40th
Birthday
Celebration




They offered many fun activities, all free ...



Anthony


how about a "Pin the ear on Van Gogh"?


 
 
Artists teaching various art skills ... make it & take it!
 

 

At our space we worked on beautiful papers from ...


demonstrating on postcards using watercolors & collage ...




and we had some great artists join us ...



by Lauren


by Red  (l) & Lauren's Mom, Nancy (r)


by Marie


By Victoria (Alex's daughter)


by Alex (Victoria's Mom)


by Julio


by Anthony

"Anthony", by his Mom, Lai

and more.
At 1PM it was cake time ...



ASW owners, my cake & my boss, Rebecca!


Fleur Rep & School Manager, Tanita Ribola stopped by ...
I had featured her in blog #1459 here

 
Tanita Ribola, my new spokesperson!


so I bribed Tanita with a postcard, 
and claimed her as my new spokesperson.
Look at that face!












A smile for Monday ...








No comments: