Saturday, March 4, 2017

Day 1682: Crossed extremities!






silent movie, collage, photos & digital














Want music?




Click here for Chaka Khan, Do you love how you feel?

then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 






Tax calculations/organization is on my docket for today.



If you dropped by here yesterday, you know I took off, here.
I knew I needed to work on the dreaded taxes, 
but a quick lunch & gallery visit with Val shouldn't hurt? 
In fact, I pictured coming home and diving into the tax task.
Somehow a nap got in the way.
Then I uploaded the 63 gallery photos,
& color corrected & scaled them for here.
You get the idea.
I am pretty sure I was adequate at dodge ball in my earlier life.?




So my plan is to dedicate today to this job. 
Trash is out, I'm in sweats, determination is my name!
But, I am asking you to cross a few extremities for me?
I really need some luck, prayers & crossed extremities!










A smile for Saturday ...





No comments: