Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Day 1679: What's your guess?






Millie, photo, collage & digital










Want music?





Click here for Babyface & Paltrow, Just my imagination,
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?










This is my view from my work-space this morning.







Even my dirty windows can't mar the beauty of the day.
Now it's time for me to regroup, get organized & get to work.
This is difficult for someone who is admittedly ...





My day may include:

1. Yard-work: the umbrella is tipped, pine needles & leaves   
    everywhere, in abundance from the recent winds & rain. ;op
2. Taxes: the dreaded sorting & tabulating ;o(
3. Bills: new month new bills. ;op
4. Prepare class outlines: supply lists etc for upcoming courses. 

But, there's all this art stuff around, calling to me!
Really, if you were here, you'd hear it too!
What's your guess?











A smile for Wednesday ...
 




No comments: