Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Day 1644: I saw Silence!








Close-up of ClassicVariation, old print, collage & digital















I sometimes go to the movies, usually by myself, and ...
usually as a reward for finishing a chore.
This is a list of 6 films I have seen in the last 6 months.

The Accountant



* saw this with Grandhunk # 3, we both liked it.
My grade ... B
. . .


Moonlight


saw alone. Amazing, deep, perfect.
My grade ... A  (Maybe A+)
. . .



Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them



* saw this with Apeman, we both liked it.
My grade ... B- (I love Eddie Redmayne)
. . .



Manchester by the Sea


* saw alone, Affleck was terrific.
My grade B+
. . . 

 
LaLa Land


* saw alone, loved the creativity.
My grade ... C+
. . .


Silence


* saw today, alone. Beautiful & powerful.
My grade ... B+
. . .





Of course my grades mean nothing, but ...
just in case the academy calls & want's my opinion, 
I am ready.
Have you seen any of these, or have one to recommend?
I'd be thrilled to hear from you.










A smile for Wednesday ...







No comments: