Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Day 1609: What's wrong with this picture?






"Jack", i-photo & digital collage













What's wrong with this picture?






A UFO landed maybe?






This is my view from my studio, looking out.
(dirty windows & i-phone reflection & all!)







A market umbrella weighted down with brass Soleri bells,
blown over in our recent heavy winds. Surprise!






But when I went out to tackle the problem ...
I fell in love with the close ups!







Can you picture me smiling as I took these?






I removed the bells to finally get the umbrella & stand upright.
I re-added my bells & when I turned around ...
 the umbrella fell again!





I removed all bells again, wrestled the umbrella up again.






This is looking straight up!
The bells now hang from trees & I'm hoping 
that my umbrella-wrestling days are over?
Did you notice the holiday color scheme?


. . .



* WonderWoman says I make blogs out of 
the strangest things & today I have to agree.











A smile for Wednesday ...
  






No comments: