Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Day 1602: The best gifts come in chunks of time, not in boxes!






"Merry Christmas 2016", photo, acrylic & digital










Still in the afterglow of 24 perfect hours, here,
 I replied to artist/friend Norma's kind e-mail, saying ...
"being older I realize, 
the best gifts come in chunks of time, not in boxes."
Then the bell went off & today's blog was hatched.
Thanks again to Norma, 
it's happened too often to be random. 


. . .


When I was a kid, having a birthday so close to Christmas
meant combining the two, waiting two weeks for a gift.
When finally a grown up, I tried to distance the two.
Waiting till after my day to get "Christmas-y".
So, I am still behind as the beautiful cards roll in.
I thought I would share with you the Muse Art 
from San Francisco artist, Jane Pannell! Wow!






and some lovely handmade artwork that came today
from artists Michele, Ann & June.





I keep telling you I am so blessed, right?
I really am grateful.







A smile for Wednesday ...





No comments: