Thursday, December 1, 2016

Day 1589: Probably too much, I have that excessive gene!





"Dorothy & Henry", digital collage on canvas
















So as you read this, I am delivering (probably too much) to ...



(click to enlarge)


Yesterday Gail asked a question on my blog (here
and I found myself typing ...
"probably too much, but I have that excessive gene."
WonderWoman dropped off Kombucha for me, and said 
"what are you going to do with all this if it doesn't sell?"
I responded, "give it to you for Christmas!"
It's true I do go overboard, even though I know, less is more.
I am disciplined in my "Mom & no Pop" ad agency,
and only give clients three variations.
But otherwise, it's maybe just one more?



(featured at the Holiday Affaire sale)




I'm like a shelter, I have so many needing homes.










For FB Throwback Thursday ...




extra (referee at left)) on the movie set of the original Karate Kid, 1983




A smile for Thursday ...







 

No comments: