Monday, November 28, 2016

Day1586: Laundry & rusties, worktime.







"girl 22"  ink, watercolor & junk mail collage












Haven't left the house all day ...
so you are so lucky you can't see me.


(click on image to enlarge)

This sale is 5 days away & of course, I am not ready.
I have run out of procrastinating time.
Today was laundry & "rusties."
On Day#1566 (here) I showed them raw ...
and now I am about half done, so I'll show you ...




adding a washi paper tag ...




 yarn, beads, charms & sari ribbon ...





they are still rusty, but have been wire brushed & dressed up to go.






before & after, egg beater & yolk separator


scissors & tweezers


doorknob


rusty tooks






At the wedding last Saturday (here) ...
I got to spend time with one of my heroes, Jean.
I told her about the "rusties" I was making.
She said, "do people like that?" 
I said, "I dunno, I just think it's fun?"
Today I have been thinking about that a lot!
So, you better hope people like them, or ...
some of you will be getting rusty Christmas gifts!
And, I do know where most of you live!










A smile for Monday ...






No comments: