Sunday, November 27, 2016

Day 1585: "They need weird stuff!"





"girl 20, the swimmer", ink, watercolor & junk mail collage














I have 6 days to get my "stuff" together for ...







It's a great little annual sale in Costa Mesa ... come join us?
Featuring accessible parking, easy in & out, refreshments, 
no crowds, one-of-a-kind handmade gifts
& great artists for 2 days, December 2 & 3.





I agree with Ezra, & will do my best to provide some "weird stuff!"
 
 
tag for "rusty treasures"
 
 
I have a dozen curated journals ...






At the sale, I plan to do individual custom artwork ...
something like this ... what do you think?




girl 20 , with watercolor



"girl 20, the swimmer", with junk mail collage


I'll try to show more "stuff" in the upcoming days ...
Cross your fingers & toes that I can get it all done?






A smile for Sunday ...





No comments: