Thursday, November 24, 2016

Day 1582: So very THANKFUL!






"Thanksgiving2", acrylic, collage & digital













I am so blessed & thankful for my family, friends 
& also for you & your patience with this silly blog.
I appreciate you & wish you ...
your best Thanksgiving, ever, so far.



                          

It's true.
So many & so much to be thankful for.
Below are just some of the people who bless,
or have blessed my life.








             Did you find you?It's an eye test, of sorts!
The above was made a few years ago ... 
so I realize that even though additions are in order,
I have run out of time, see here, here or here!






Wishing you all a wonderful Thanksgiving today ...







with blessings & loved ones galore.











For FB Throwback Thursday ...



age 4 & I was not responsible for the outfit!









A smile for Thursday ...




No comments: