Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Day 1510: A haircut and Pacific check ...






"Coat", acrylic, junk mail collage












Getting ready for my first trip to NYC!






Every time this comes up I seem to need to explain
how I could have traveled to China, Hong Kong, Macau,
Singapore, Amsterdam, Fiji, Australia, Slovakia
New Zealand, Tasmania, Bali, Java, Jo-Jakarta, 
Japan x5, Hungary, Australia etc. & most of the states,
yet this will be my first trip to NYC! 
I saw it from NJ once, but that barely counts?






I am excited!





Wanting to look better, I got my hair cut on Saturday.
 




My hairdresser, Lee, is in Corona Del Mar, so ...





after a healthy lunch @ Zinc, I swung by for a Pacific check.






I do this for artist/friend Lynn in Colorado who misses it ...








 so I take pics to let her know the Pacific is still here.
She likes it & I like her. ;o)









79 degrees, Santa Ana, CA






(Demura Sensei is teaching in Kansas)








And, look what I found in my hombu dojo mailbox today!





Don't you love it when someone is kind & thoughtful?
Thank you Hannah, you made my day!









A smile for Tuesday ...







No comments: