Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Day 1503: GH #1 returns, for the weekend.






"Grandma's Puzzle", collage, photo & digital














How was your Labor Day Weekend?


Good I hope?
Mine was unplanned but terrific!







On Friday, Grandhunk #2 & the OLU basketball team














and WW & Superman helped in the cooking department,
for the annual team fund raising event.
GH #3 was at the OLU football game, which they won.
Saturday I joined the family that I made adopt me, here
Sunday, GH #3 came at noon and helped me with my yard.
Then we joined everyone at Family Night, 



Hoda, Jordan & Mike



where they surprised we grandparents with GH#1!
He caught a ride home from UofA for the long weekend.
I almost dropped my dessert when I saw him!

 





I don't know if WW will let him go?
Not expecting to see him till Thanksgiving, 
it was a real treat!












A smile for Tuesday ...






No comments: