Sunday, August 21, 2016

Day 1487: Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up.






"Gloria", old photo, digitized











I love close-ups.
Not of me of course, that's scary!
Only a few friends will put up with me at galleries.
The reason, I take really close ups.
I love finding treasure spots within larger treasures.

So, in Thursday's class (here
I took my choice of close ups of the 12 artists in class.
They are in the same order as shown here.
In my opinion,  they are gallery-worthy-stunning!



by Josie



by Sarina




by Rose




by T.J.




by Irene





by Julie




by Ann





by Leslie





by Carrol





by Liesda




by Katharine




by Connie



What do you think?
I'd love to know your thoughts or favorites?

Thanks for visiting,.
Happy Sunday!












A smile for Sunday ...




No comments: