Thursday, August 4, 2016

Day 1470: Haircut and Pacific check ...





"Corona Del Mar", photo, collage & digital













After day class I hustled down to
 Corona Del Mar for my haircut.
I have some teaching dates 
& demos ahead (here) and
 want to try to look presentable.
 

 


















While there, I swung by Ocean Boulevard to 
get some Pacific checks photos for artist/friend
Lynn in Colorado.



The Pacific was still there ...


Add caption

but Catalina Island ...




was hiding in the distance.




Thanks Lynn fort having me check.




Wishing you a wonderful day where you are.
Thanks for stopping by.









89 degrees Santa Ana, CA









For FB Flashback Thursday ...



(Jr. c;ass & helpers, 2005, 11 fast years ago)
 







A smile for Thursday ...










No comments: