Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Day 1454: Getting an early start! Who? Me?





"House", junk mail collage, gesso & ink













Before the end of each month, I need to ...








complete a 8.5" x 11" journal spread and mail it on.
I am a card-carrying member of 




the Procrastinator's club, but ...



step 1, marker


for the first time, I actually started early, on the 17th!
I usually never draw first, but ...



step 2, marker


it was late at night, and just kept drawing ... and drawing.
Thinking I could collage over it, if it didn't work out.



step 3, marker


Somehow, I didn't look to see who this journal belonged to?


step 4, markers


I took a break to go on FB to send a birthday wish to Mary Ann,
... a few minutes later I noticed this journal is hers!



step 5, marker, stabillo & tissue



Now it's mostly done, but needs something?
What do you think? 
A tag, a banner, a story-line, what?
I need help! Please?








89 degrees, Santa Ana, CA









And in the good news department ...







great job Brian, your hard work paying off big time!









A smile for Tuesday ...







No comments: